Thanks to each of the firms that participated in this year’s Canned Food Drive to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank. Because of your generosity, we raised a total of $12,512.59, provided 37,914 meals and collected approximately 315 pounds of food that Second Harvest can use to feed hungry individuals and families in East Tennessee.
The final standings for the competition are as follows:
1. Paine | Bickers LLP- 129 meals per employee
2. London & Amburn P.C.- 122 meals per employee
3. Arnett, Draper & Hagood- 121 meals per employee
4. Kramer Rayson LLP- 100 meals per employee
5. Eldridge & Blakney, P.C.- 96 meals per employee
6. Egerton, McAfee, Armistead & Davis, P.C.- 88 meals per employee
7. (tie) Legal Aid of East Tennessee- 76 meals per employee
7. (tie) Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.- 76 meals per employee
8. Woolf, McClane, Bright, Allen & Carpenter, PLLC- 74 meals per employee
9. Hodges, Doughty & Carson PLLC- 67 meals per employee
10. Bill Hotz & Associates, P.C.- 40 meals per employee
11. Pitts & Lake, P.C. - 33 meals per employee
Additionally, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C. made the most online donations via the virtual food drive, and Hodges, Doughty & Carson PLLC collected the most pounds of physical food donations.
Copyright 2023, Knoxville Bar Association, All Rights Reserved